venerdì 19 luglio 2019

About me (Eng)

Slave


I tried to represent myself in Second Life, a sexually and erotically excessive woman, a nymphomaniac with masochistic accents and therefore linked to BDSM. But to understand who I am in SL it is necessary to start from my real life.

Born in Tuscany several years ago ^ ^, for work reasons I had to move to Pavese where I still live. After meeting a self-styled Master, I come across a group of BDSMers with whom I make some extreme bdsm videos. I know them my current Mistress, a Mistress of genoa, resolute and sadistic that from that moment (more than 10 years have passed), by my choice and will, she begins to manage my life in a relationship D / s that continues all Now. For this reason and by the will of the same Mistress, I keep my real life extremely private.

One day the BDSMer group mentioned above decides to join Second Life. Among them my Mistress and consequently I too. But soon my Mistress shows a certain impatience with this virtual environment and decides to leave me free (in it) to act without losing her right to own a real life. For this also in SL, I stick to these  rules.